The staff at Singing Hills Dentistry - Dalia Jamma, DDS is committed to providing excellent dental care in a comfortable environment where patients can relax and feel at ease. Here you will find information on what to expect during your first appointment along with links to patient forms and paperwork.
We are happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment. Call Singing Hills Dentistry - Dalia Jamma, DDS at 619-670-5133 or stop by our office.
2990 Jamacha Road #140
El Cajon, CA 92019
The standard recommendation is to visit twice a year for check-ups and cleanings. This frequency level works well for most people.
Patients with implants, crowns and some people with gum disease, a genetic predisposition for plaque build-up or cavities, or a weakened immune system might need to visit the dentist more frequently for optimal care.
• To allow your dentist to check for problems that you might not see or feel including early signs of decay.
• To treat any other oral health problems found (Generally, the earlier a problem is found, the more manageable it is.)
• Cleaning – Although home-based tooth brushing and flossing help remove plaque, only a professional cleaning – provided by the dentist or dental hygienist – can thoroughly clean your teeth and remove the hardened plaque (called calculus or tartar) that builds up on teeth. The hygienists use a series of metal hand instruments to clean your teeth.
• Polishing – After your teeth have been cleaned, they are polished to remove plaque and stains on the tooth surface. The polish contains an abrasive substance and fluoride, and is applied using a small rotating rubber cup or brush attached to the dental hand piece.
• Prevention – The hygienist might offer additional instructions for you to follow at home, based on the results of your exam. Don’t hesitate to ask us for instructions about brushing or flossing, or general care questions about your teeth and gums.
• DIGITAL X-RAYS – We use DIGITAL X-RAYS thereby exposing our patients to much less radiation than traditional x-rays. The dentist will consider your clinical examination, dental history, and risk for developing cavities in determining the frequency for x-rays.
• Treatment recommendations – If any oral health problems are identified during your examination, the dentist will make recommendations for the best next steps. These might include referral to another oral health care specialist, additional diagnostic tests, or advice to return for restoration work or additional oral health care.
• THE INTRA-ORAL CAMERA: With a small camera shaped like a pen, it puts a live shot of your teeth and gums on a screen. This allows you to view your mouth exactly as the doctor sees it!
• Digital Imaging: Allows us to create images of your mouth, as if the cosmetic procedures have been completed. We can then view these images together, and if necessary modify the image until it shows us exactly what you want.
Our dental team believes that covering your cosmetic dentistry cost or financing your treatment should be easy.
To accommodate all our patients, we accept a variety of payment methods.
For patients without dental insurance: if you pay in cash at least a week before treatment, we will grant you a 5 percent prepayment discount. Conditions apply.
We welcome personal and certified checks.
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept debit cards.
In-Practice Financing Plans
We offer NO INTEREST In-Practice Financing.
Our staff is happy to assist you in determining whether your cosmetic dentistry treatment cost will be covered by your insurance company. If the treatment is covered by insurance, we will help you file your claim.
Designed specifically for healthcare related expenses like cosmetic dentistry, Care Credit offers financing plans that feature no interest and low monthly payments. There are no annual fees, setup costs, or prepayment penalties. Plans can be spread over a variety of time periods — anywhere from 3 to 60 months. Care Credit can be used to help cover any health care-related expense: from $1 to $25,000.
Check to see whether your employer offers a medical spending account. Medical spending accounts allow you to cover your cosmetic dentistry treatment cost using pre-tax income that is set aside for medical expenses.
We are committed to helping our patients afford the best dental care by offering cosmetic dentistry financing plans that spread the cost of treatment over time. Please contact our practice to learn more about any of the financing plans mentioned above.
We value your time. You will be pleased to find that we will generally see you right at the appointed time. We will make every effort to complete your treatment in as few visits as possible. In order for us to be efficient with the time that we have scheduled for you, we would ask that you also be prompt and always give 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep an appointment so that the time is not wasted.
Walk into our lobby where you will be greeted by our friendly staff. We will provide you with new patient paperwork that includes a health questionnaire, request for your insurance information and contact information. We will also provide you with information to familiarize you with our office and how we handle things like patient privacy.
Your initial dental exam will take around one hour. The expert staff at Singing Hills Dentistry - Dalia Jamma, DDS will ask you questions, get to know your oral hygiene routine, and listen to your health concerns. We believe in educating patients and empowering them to make good choices to improve their oral health. We will demonstrate how to properly care for your teeth and make additional suggestions as needed. Our dental hygienist will clean your teeth then Dalia Jamma will complete your examination and make recommendations for proposed dental treatments.
We work to ensure our patients feel comfortable, and that includes minimizing their pain as much as possible. If you are undergoing a dental procedure, Dalia Jamma will meet with you to discuss your pain tolerance and create a plan for pain management. Working together, we will treat your dental health problems in a way that minimizes pain and enables you to get back to your life faster.
We accept a variety of insurance providers and endeavor to accommodate our patients' request. Please call our office at 619-670-5133 to see if we are currently working with your insurance provider.
Our pricing structure is designed to ensure that patients are able to receive the high quality dental care they deserve. If your dental insurance will not cover all of your dental treatments, we will work with you to identify a payment solution. We are health care professionals first and will work with you to make sure you receive the treatment you need.
Singing Hills Dentistry - Dalia Jamma, DDS provides high quality dental care to families throughout the El Cajon area. We understand that every dental patient has different financial needs. We will work with you to find a solution that enables you to get the dental care you need, with or without insurance. Call our office to ask about our different payment options that may include cash, check, financing, and credit cards. We provide budget friendly dental care so call today and learn how Singing Hills Dentistry - Dalia Jamma, DDS is the solution to all of your oral health needs.